Meet The Team
Dr. Valerie Morse, PT, DPT, OCS
I grew up in North Carolina and attended Emory University in Atlanta where I completed my doctorate degree in physical therapy. I moved to Colorado in 2010 and joined the Rezac & Associates team. I love being part of a team of skilled and caring professionals who share a common passion for empowering individuals through their rehabilitation journey. I look forward to working with you to help you optimize your health and achieve your goals!
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Emory University, Atlanta, GA (2010); Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC (2007).
- Certifications: Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), APTA Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CI).
- Special Interests: Cervicogenic headaches, lower kinetic chain dysfunction, chronic pain, sports medicine, mild traumatic brain injury, vestibular/balance dysfunction and general orthopedics.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Hobbies: Spending time with my husband and two sons, hiking, golfing, and soccer.