Meet The Team
Dr. Valerie Morse, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
I grew up in North Carolina surrounded by pine trees, with dreams of one day moving to the mountains of Colorado. After having completed my Doctorate degree in Atlanta, GA, I am now proud to call myself a Colorado transplant! I am very excited to be part of the Rezac rehabilitation team and I look forward to working with you to improve your quality of life!
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Emory University, Atlanta, GA (2010); Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC (2007).
- Certifications: Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), APTA Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CI).
- Special Interests:Vestibular disorders, sacroiliac dysfunction, sports medicine and general orthopedics.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) and CO APTA SE District Secretary.
- Hobbies: Soccer, skiing, reading, playing and listening to music, hiking, and trying new sports whenever I get the chance!
[ Back to Staff ]