- Becca Lynn
- Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Technician
With Alaskan roots, I moved from South Carolina to Colorado Springs in the height of Covid to attend UCCS. Currently working on my Bachelors in Exercise Science, I hope to be a Physical Therapist one day. I love Colorado for all of the activities and adventures it has to offer and, believe it or not, I love the unpredictable weather! I love to make people laugh and take any chance I can get to brighten someone's day. I would love to get to know you and take any part I can to help you move well and freely, allowing for a better quality of life.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Nutrition Coach Lvl 1 from Precision Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science UCCS 2024
- Travel of any sort, Adventure
- Running, Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Puzzles, Movies