Meet The Team
Dr. Scott Rezac, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
I am originally an Orange County beach bum who transplanted to Colorado Springs in 2004. My involvement in physical training and fitness goes back for over 20 years as a Black Belt instructor in Kenpo Karate, rock climber, marathoner, and in the field of physical rehabilitation. As owners of Rezac & Associates PT, my wife and I look forward to helping you to reach your fullest potential!
- Education: Regis University Fellowship in Manual Physical Therapy (2013), Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (2001), Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, California State University Fullerton. 55+ Continuing Education Courses in Physical Therapy. Currently enrolled in the Regis University Fellowship in Manual Physical Therapy.
- Certifications: Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT), Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Tileist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Level 2 Medical Professional (CGFI-MP2) Certified Ergonomics Assessment Speicalist (CEAS). APTA Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CI), Completed the requirements for Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP) in 2003.
- Special Interests: Therapeutic Taping, Podiatric (foot/ankle) and lower kinetic chain dysfunction, Cervicogenic Headaches, Spine Rehabilitation, Sacroiliac Dysfunction, Sports Medicine, Ergonomics, and General Orthopedics.
- Teaching Positions: National and local instructor for Therapeutic Taping Courses, Center Coordinator of Clinical Education Rezac & Associates Physical Therapy LLC and Former Program Director, ACCE, Advisory Board Member and lecturer for Pima Medical Institute, Denver, CO.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), CO APTA State Treasurer, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT). Colorado Physical Therapy Network (CPTN) Treasurer and Board Member.
- Hobbies: Mountain Biking, skiing, golfing, running, martial arts, and spending time with Dyanna and the dogs.