Meet The Team
Dr. Rachael Terbush, PT, DPT, ATC
I grew up in Castle Rock, Colorado where I continue to live today. I attended Bethel College in North Newton, Kansas where I played soccer and basketball and received my degree in Athletic Training. For graduate school, I decided to come back to Colorado where I received my doctorate in physical therapy at Regis University. I completed my fourth clinical rotation at Rezac & Associates where I learned what it truly means to be a part of a team and how to be a lifelong learner and I am very excited to continue to work at Rezac as a Physical Therapist.
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Regis University, Denver, CO (20202); Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Bethel College, North Newton, KS (2017)
- Certifications: Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Special Interests: Sports medicine, general orthopedics, cervicogenic headaches, vestibular/balance dysfunction.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Hobbies: Being outside, photography, traveling, hiking, visiting national parks, country concerts, sporting events, spending time with family and friends