Meet The Team
Dr. Nicholas Szczepanik, PT, DPT
Being born in a military family, I had the distinct opportunity to travel all across the nation and outside of the country. I have lived in Colorado Springs for almost 15 years, so I very much consider myself a Colorado Native. I earned my Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Regis University in Denver, Colorado. I have gained a great appreciation for the outdoors, often times reminding myself how lucky I am to call this great state my home. I am honored and humbled to be a part of the Rezac & Associates Physical Therapy team.
I look forward to meeting you, hearing your story, and working together to find success in achieving goals that are meaningful to your specific interests and passions. We will work together as a team to get you participating in the activities that bring you joy.
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Regis University, Denver, CO (2018); Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, CO (2014)
- Certifications: Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Special Interests: General orthopedics, neuromuscular rehabilitation, vestibular/balance dysfunction, tinnitus, post-concussion/brain injury recovery, cervicogenic headaches, chronic pain and pediatrics.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association member, Colorado Chapter Member
- Hobbies: Hiking, fishing, weight lifting, football, traveling and spending time with my son!