Meet The Team
Jacob Schaller-Ward, PT, DPT
I was born in Colorado and raised in the Colorado Springs area and am proud to be a local. I had the opportunity to complete my Doctor of Physical Therapy at Regis University in Denver. I enjoy going to the mountains and spending time with my family, as well being able to be outdoors and explore as much as I can. I am incredibly grateful and humbled to be a part of the Rezac & Associates Physical Therapy team, and I look forward to helping you through your journey of rehabilitation. I want to help our patients find the greatest version of their health and optimize the goals that are important to you!
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Regis University, Denver, CO (2020); Bachelor of Science in Health Science, Exercise Science, with a Minor in Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO (2017)
- Certifications:Trigger Point Dry Needling-Level II, Current Resident in Orthopedic Physical Therapy a Regis University (2021)
- Special Interests: General orthopedics, EDS, POTS, neuromuscular rehabilitation, chronic pain, concussion/brain injury, trauma based care, breathing pattern dysfunction, sports rehabilitation, visuovestibular/balance dysfunction.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Hobbies: Hiking, Spending time with family and friends, Weight lifting, Olympic lifting, Cars, Nutrition, Sports!