Meet The Team
Dr. Dyanna Haley-Rezac, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS)
Board Certified Neurological Specialist (NCS)
Fellow American Academy Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT)
Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP)
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Certified Golf Fit Instructor – Medical Professional Level 2 (CGFI-MP2)
Affiliate Faculty, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, Regis University
Physical Therapist / Owner
I am a Marine Corps Veteran who has been involved in athletic training, sports conditioning, and rehabilitation for almost 30 years. I am excited that Scott and I have been able to open our own practice and provide physical therapy with an extraordinary team that delivers care with the most current evidence utilizing a personal touch and quality that people deserve combined with a whole-person approach to recovery. I look forward to having the opportunity to help you achieve your maximum physical and wellness potential!
- Education: Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP) from Functional Medicine University (2019), Regis University Fellowship in Manual Physical Therapy (2013). Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA (2001), Cum Laude Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, West Virginia University (1998). Over 100 Continuing Education Courses in Physical Therapy.
- Certifications: Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP), Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT), Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) and Board Certified Neurological Specialist (NCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Level 2 Medical Professional (CGFI-MP2). APTA Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CI), Completed the requirements for Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP) in 2003.
- Special Interests: Functional medicine for women with thyroid and hormone imbalances, getting to the underlying root cause of chronic pain, inflammation, hormone dysregulation, and dysautonomia. Physical therapy for multiple trauma and post-concussion/brain injury from a neuro/ortho/vestibular perspective addressing brain function, headaches, dizziness, tinnitus, balance, and vision. Neurological rehabilitation for post-stroke, spinal cord and trauma to the brain as well as other disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis. Improving the quality of life for all persons with specialty in populations with multiple system involvement and complex medical history.
- Teaching Positions: National and local instructor for Chronic Pain/Central Sensitization and Therapeutic Taping Courses, Affiliate Faculty member Regis University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, former Guest Lecturer and Advisory Board Member for Pima Medical Institute Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), CO APTA Planning Committee Member and House of Delegates Representative as well as former SE District Chair and Secretary. National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT).
- Hobbies: Hiking with our dogs, aerial yoga, mountain biking, skiing, golfing and spending time with my family. Remodeling and building projects as well as gardening and landscaping with a special interest in sustainable living. Pursuing optimal health, wellness, and balance while contributing to environmental change for a healthier life and eco-friendly environment for everyone.
[ Back to Staff ]