Meet The Team
Dr. Dyanna Haley-Rezac, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS)
Board Certified Neurological Specialist (NCS)
Fellow American Academy Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT)
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Certified Golf Fit Instructor – Medical Professional Level 2 (CGFI-MP2)
Affiliate Faculty, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, Regis University
Physical Therapist / Owner
I am a Marine Corps Veteran who has been involved in athletic training, sports conditioning, and rehabilitation for almost 30 years. I am excited that Scott and I have been able to open our own practice and provide physical therapy with an extraordinary team that delivers care with the most current evidence utilizing a personal touch and quality that people deserve combined with a whole-person approach to recovery. I look forward to having the opportunity to help you achieve your maximum physical and wellness potential!
- Education: Regis University Fellowship in Manual Physical Therapy (2013). Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA (2001), Cum Laude Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, West Virginia University (1998). Over 100 Continuing Education Courses in Physical Therapy.
- Certifications: Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT), Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) and Board Certified Neurological Specialist (NCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Level 2 Medical Professional (CGFI-MP2). APTA Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CI), Completed the requirements for Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP) in 2003.
- Special Interests: Multiple trauma and post-concussion/brain injury from a neuro/ortho/vestibular perspective addressing brain function, headaches, dizziness, tinnitus, balance and vision. Neurological rehabilitation for post stroke, spinal cord and trauma to brain as well as other disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis. Improving quality of life for all persons with specialty in populations with multiple system involvement and complex medical history.
- Teaching Positions: National and local instructor for Therapeutic Taping Courses, Affiliate Faculty member Regis University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, former Guest Lecturer and Advisory Board Member for Pima Medical Institute Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- Professional Associations: CO APTA Planning Committee Member and House of Delegates Representative as well as former SE District Chair and Secretary. National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT).
- Hobbies: Walking our dogs, remodeling and building projects, gardening and landscaping, mountain biking, skiing, golfing and spending time with my family.
[ Back to Staff ]