Meet The Team
I am a former military brat who relocated to Colorado many years ago, and I am now proud to consider it home. I graduated from college with the thought of becoming a Registered Dietitian, but changed my focus to medical administration after I began working at Rezac & Associates. I hope to further my education in healthcare administration and eventually go back to school for my MBA. I am excited to be a part of the great team at Rezac & Associates, and I look forward to helping you in any way I can.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 2010.
- Certifications: Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO), Certified Professional Biller (CPB) & Certified Physician Practice Manager (CPPM)
- Special Interests: Nutrition, exercise, billing, coding, healthcare management.
- Professional Associations: American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Hobbies: Reading, watching movies, hiking, spending time with friends and family.
[ Back to Staff ]