Meet The Team
Dr. Andrea Reid PT, DPT
I was born in Colorado and grew up in Colorado Springs. My doctorate degree was completed at Regis University in Denver. Being a Colorado native, I enjoy the outdoors and hiking in the Rockies. It is wonderful being a part of the Rezac & Associates Physical Therapy team, and I look forward to helping you through your rehabilitation process. I want to optimize the way you move so that you can participate in the activities you love!
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Regis University, Denver, CO (2014); Bachelor of Science in Health Science—Sports Health & Wellness Promotion, University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO (2011)
- Certifications: APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Special Interests: General orthopedics, neuromuscular rehabilitation, spine and rib cage dysfunction sports rehabilitation, vestibular/balance dysfunction.
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Hobbies: Hiking with my dogs, traveling, volleyball, snowshoeing, spending time with family and friends, exercising and trying new fitness activities