Meet The Team
Dr. Amy Tsoumas, PT
I am originally from Battle Creek, Michigan. While I loved growing up surrounded by the Great Lakes, moving to Colorado has always been a dream of mine and I am thrilled that my dream has become my reality. I am very excited to join the team at Rezac & Associates to work alongside such dedicated and experienced colleagues! I truly appreciate the professional collaboration and exchange of ideas that occur here each day.
Community involvement has always been a passion of mine, as I have volunteered in multiple environments ranging from remote areas of Kenya, Africa to urban HIV/AIDS clinics in Atlanta, GA. My personal and professional goal is to increase public awareness of the many benefits of physical therapy, especially as it is associated with the medically underserved population. I am looking forward to continuing this advocacy in Colorado Springs.
I look forward to working with you to find lasting solutions through utilization of manual therapy and individually tailored exercise programs.
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia (2013); Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio (2009)
- Certifications: APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Special Interests: General orthopedics, spine and sacroiliac dysfunction, sports medicine, traumatic brain injury, vestibular disorders, tinnitus
- Professional Associations: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Hobbies: Basketball, soccer, hiking, Ohio State football (Go Buckeyes!), attending concerts, discovering new music, planning my next adventure, and spending time with my wonderful friends and family.
[ Back to Staff ]